Policy / Terms & Conditions
Booking Policy: To confirm a reservation we require either a valid credit/debit card or a cheque made payable to 'Daisy Centre Retreat' for 50% of the total amount. You are welcome to pay the full amount in advance if you wish. We take all credit and debit cards but we apply a surcharge of 75p for payments by credit cards. We do not except Euros, Dollars, Amex or Diners cards.
Terms & Conditions: We have a strictly no smoking, drinking or drug policy in the house. We also request that there is no food or drink taken into any room other than the kitchen or conservatory. Any damages to any of our property will be charged for in full. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave if they contravene these house rules as above. Lost or left behind property is done so at your own risk. We will call you to let you know. Any not claimed will be given to charity.
Cancellation Policy: Our policy is intended to be fair to our guests; once we reserve a room for you we remove it from the market, refusing all other requests. If you cancel a reservation the 50% deposit booking price is non refundable or transferable, if you change the booking to another date this will incur a charge of 10% of the total booking price as an administration charge. Any cancellations up to and including 7 days before the arrival date we will require the whole room rate to be paid in full and we reserve the right to take this from the credit card used to secure your booking.
Acceptance of Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy ~ From Nov 2009
The placing and accepting of a Booking denotes the knowledge and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We trust you will enjoy your stay. Please leave any comments & testimonials on our website.
Payment: The bill for accommodation, food and any other services must be made prior to departure, by cash, or credit/debit card, unless prior arrangement has been made to send a business invoice. We are not VAT registered. There is a small surcharge payable for settlement of final bills using credit or debit card. If you have not provided credit/debit card details, we may ask for payment of your accommodation bill in full on arrival.
Check-in: Guests can check in any time from 3pm to 6pm. Please give us an estimated time of arrival and notify us if this changes significantly, as we organise our daily schedules around incoming guests. We may not be able to accommodate you if you intend to arrive after 6pm and have not previously advised us of this fact.
Check-out: Guests must vacate their room by10am on the final morning, to ensure the rooms can be cleaned properly. If you are still in your room after 10am you will be charged for the next day.
Animals: Unfortunately we do not allow pets. We endeavour to cater for those with allergies.
Special needs and access: Please speak to us directly so we can discuss your needs.
Access Statement for Daisy Centres Healing Retreat
We aim to cater for the needs of all visitors in our home based 4 bedroom guest accommodation.
The following statement is a summary of our provision. If you have any specific questions please feel free to contact us and we will endeavour to help.
- There is a bus stop opposite the Town Hall in the High Street and there is a frequent bus service.
- The main train station is 25 minutes away by car.
- There is a local taxi service that has accessible taxis if required; we can make a booking for you.
- We have a basic website.
- You can contact us via phone, text or email (details below)
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities:
- On arrival to the property there are double entrance gates, these are open 24 hours when the accommodation is operating.
- There is ample room for parking in the council car park in front of the accommodation.
- The surface is level, flat and gravel and there is a footpath to the front of the house after the gravel made of concrete.
- We can assist guests with luggage.
- The Town Centre is a few minutes walk from the house.
Main Entrance, Reception
- The front door has one step 7cm high.
- The door is 76cm wide.
- There is seating provided in the hallway.
- There is carpeting and rugs throughout the ground floor.
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
- Corridors are all white and are well lit.
- The covering on the stairs and upstairs corridors is short pile carpet.
- The breakfast room is on the ground floor.
- he stairs are 18cm high, 24cm deep and 85cm wide.
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- Breakfast is served in the breakfast room on the ground floor.
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments
please phone 01458834587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Created: 12 February 2009